Keeping things simple and high quality. Its black and we love it but now with a twist.
The base of the mask is still the same wonderful black but now we add a little colour to the front.
We teamed up with another local small business to bring you some comical relief.
Featuring 3 layers of protection meeting both the DHHS & WHO guidelines for materials.
All masks are made in accordance with covid safe guidelines.
Our Masks are handmade in Melbourne from Locally sourced materials.They are made to order - production time is between 2-4 days depending on orders.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIA POST IS EXPERIENCING DELAYS WITH POSTAGE DUE TO COVID, PLEASE ALLOW FOR SOME DELAY WITH SHIPPING.
This mask comprises of the following layers:
- Semi Water Resistant Outer
- Micro filtered fabric in the middle; and
- Breathable cotton on the inside.
The top has a metal bridge that provides a comfortable contour over the nose.
Small sizes are suitable for children.
Medium are suitable for women & teens
Large are suitable for men and adults.
As with all health decisions, please consult with your trusted medical professional to determine compatibility with your personal situation if you are seeking a face mask to wear in relation to medical issues. We make no medical claims regarding the usage of these masks.
GO AWAY - Black Reusable Face Masks
All our materials are pre-washed prior to cutting.
Please wash prior to wearing.
Cold handwash/gentle machine wash.
Do not bleach, soak, dryclean or tumble dry.
Dry in shade and steam iron.
Returns or Exchanges on Facemasks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
If you believe an item, you have purchased is faulty please contact us
YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE
You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase if the item is:
- faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- Not 'of merchantable quality', meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item.